We have a client in Las Cruces, NM who is looking to add a Tele RN to its team. If you dream of living in paradise and would like to join a team who delivers unmatched patient care, this is the perfect role for you!
- $10K bonus with 2 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance
- SHIFT: Nights
- 36 Bed Telemetry Unit
- 77 Total FTE's to Med/Surg or IMC based on confirmed competencies.
- Average census is 32
- Culture is fast-paced, busy Tele unit
- Great Team Work and Calibration with great communication between nursing and medical staff
- Level III Trauma Center with 10 Bed Free Standing ED
- 22 beds
- 100 visits/day (36,000/year)
- Adult & Pediatric populations
- Case Type: chest pain, stroke, bariatric, pneumonia, MVA, GSW, head injuries, vascular, etc.
- 168 bed hospital accredited by the JACHO certified
- Level III Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Replacement Center
- Accredited Stroke Center
- RN License in the State of New Mexico
- Graduate or an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Associates in Nursing Required, BSN Preferred
- 3 years as an RN in a Hospital Setting (will consider Med/Surg RNs)
ABOUT LAS CRUCES, NM
- 213k population
- 150K Average housing cost
- $700.00 average rent
- Climate: January - Average 37 degrees; July - Average 85 degrees
- Nearby cities: El Paso, TX (42 miles); Albuquerque, NM (192 miles); Santa Fe, NM (260 miles); Lubbock, TX (300 miles); Phoenix, AZ (300 miles); Ruidoso, NM (118 miles); Alamogordo, NM (65 miles); Rosewell, NM (185 miles)
- This is a great place for anyone looking for big city amenities, in a smaller community.
- “Old world feel, mixed with a new world with lots of charm”
- Stress-free living with minimal traffic, low crime rates, affordable housing, and a welcoming community.
- Year-round, warmer temperatures, for the outdoors lovers.
- Historically-rich city with museums, monuments, festivals, wine tastings and vineyards
- Beautiful Mountain views, historical city for farming and ranching
- Unlimited access to hiking, mountain biking, mountain climbing, hunting, fishing, and golfing
- “One of the most scenic areas in New Mexico”