Tele/Ortho RN - 6K - $12K Sign-on Bonus
- This is a Department of Nursing Service position that provides delivery of patient care with the knowledge of a Registered Nurse.
- Must demonstrate the clinical ability to work as a Primary RN on the unit to which assigned
- Must be able to coordinate the delivery of patient care on the unit
- Complete required documentation
- Participate in patient/family teaching and discharge planning, effectively utilizing the Nursing Process
- Associates Degree Required
- Requires superior critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action
- BLS required (once ACLS is obtained BLS is no longer required
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire
- EKG Course and NIHSS Stroke within 30 days of hire and annually thereafter
- PALS required within 6 months of hire
- Arizona RN License or Compact State RN License required upon hire
WHY THIS FACILITY
- A highly competitive benefits/compensation package, world class technology, and a compassionate group of patient-focused professionals - these are just a few of the reasons to consider a career with this healthcare organization
- When you walk into this facility, you will see not only a medical center that is patient-centered and committed to exceptional care, but you will see employees that are like family, smiling faces and helpful hands throughout the hospital
- Their goal is to help employees succeed and accomplish their professional goals within the organization. They have many programs to help employees stay on track with career goals. They want you to have a CAREER, not just a job!
ABOUT LAKE HAVASU
Located on the "west coast" of Arizona, Lake Havasu City has earned the reputation as the outdoor recreation mecca of the southwest. Blessed by an ideal climate, captivating scenery, beautiful yet rugged mountains, tranquil desert and the azure waters of the Colorado River, Lake Havasu's 45-mile long lake is a nautical beauty.
Check out these links for more information on Lake Havasu City: