RN, Registered Nurse - Inpatient Rehab - Nights
About our Client:
Our acute care facility is located in the heart of western Oklahoma. With some of the finest physicians in the state, we take care of you and your family with the utmost care and skill available. From Board Certified Physicians to the latest technology, you can trust your health to one of the most well respected facilities in the area.
We are frequently recognized with awards and certifications for outstanding care and quality services. Contact us for more information about our board certified physicians to help you with all of your medical needs.
Provides individualized quality patient care, develops and implements nursing care plans, and maintains the patient’s medical chart. Maintains and applies principles of safety. Recognizes when and how to escalate patient concerns up the chain of command. Works in cooperation with other health team members.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Evaluates, plans, implements, and documents individualized nursing plan of care for patients of all ages.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals and including the patient and family in discussions regarding medical issues, testing, medications, and self-care skills.
- Observes the patients’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions and reports any changes as appropriate.
- Provides direct patient care and support as part of the health care team.
- Mentors, develops and trains new staff and students.
- Must be able to demonstrate unit-specific competencies required by unit-specific checklists. This should occur within a reasonable orientation timeframe to a new unit and on-going thereafter.
Graduate of a school of nursing with a current Oklahoma license as an rn, registered nurse.
Minimum: Associates Degree or Diploma Required; Bachelors Degree preferred.
Current Oklahoma nursing license, BLS certification.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance/AD&D,
Supplemental Group Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Extended Illness
Bank (EIB), Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, and company discounts.