RN, Registered Nurse - Inpatient Rehab - Days or Nights
Provides individualized quality patient care, develops and implements nursing care plans, and maintains the patient’s medical chart. Maintains and applies principles of safety. Recognizes when and how to escalate patient concerns up the chain of command. Works in cooperation with other health team members.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Evaluates, plans, implements, and documents individualized nursing plan of care for patients of all ages.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals and including the patient and family in discussions regarding medical issues, testing, medications, and self-care skills.
- Observes the patients’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions and reports any changes as appropriate.
- Provides direct patient care and support as part of the health care team.
- Mentors, develops and trains new staff and students.
- Must be able to demonstrate unit-specific competencies required by unit-specific checklists. This should occur within a reasonable orientation timeframe to a new unit and on-going thereafter.
Graduate of a school of nursing with a current Indiana license as an rn, registered nurse.
Minimum: Associates Degree or Diploma Required; Bachelors Degree preferred.
Current Indiana or Compact nursing license, BLS certification.
Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
EPIC charting; PYXIS, IV Pumps, Tube Feeding Pumps, Wound Vacs, Trach suctioning
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance/AD&D,
Supplemental Group Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Extended Illness
Bank (EIB), Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, and company discounts.