Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - $7,500 Sign-on Bonus
- Provide respiratory therapy (conventional/routine) to all patients of all age groups, infants to adults, as ordered.
- Explain purpose and procedure of treatments, tests, and equipment to patients.
- Receive assignment. Check patient chart and physician's orders. Set up equipment and medications and administer treatments as ordered, e.g., oxygen administration, humidity therapy, airway management, resuscitation, mechanical ventilation, postural drainage procedures; closed atmosphere and respiratory monitoring, intermittent positive pressure breathing, aerosol therapy, and pharmacology respiratory therapy. Chart treatment, response, and progress.
- Monitor environmental control systems, others.
- Deliver and set up equipment and monitor patients on continuous ventilation.
- Do nasotracheal and tracheal (endotracheal tube or tracheostomy) suctioning.
- Make patient rounds regularly. Observe patient, check equipment, and change/make adjustments as necessary. Solve problems. Discontinue therapy as ordered. Remove equipment from patient rooms, disassemble, etc.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma/GED or better - required
- Associates or better - preferred
- Respiratory Care Pratitioner License/Certification
ABOUT LEWISTON, IDAHO
Residents absolutely love living in the Lewiston, ID area due to its fantastic community, the beautiful valley and surroundings, and excellent economic growth. The Lewis Clark Valley in North Central Idaho and Eastern Washington is the perfect place to work and raise a family.
- Able to golf year round due to excellent weather
- #1 Most secure place to live in America for small towns by Farmer's Insurance
- One of the Top 20 places to live and visit in the West by American Cowboy Magazine
- Ranked one of the Best Waterfront Towns to Live by National Geographic Magazine
- Ranked Best Place to Live for Access to Hunting & Fishing by Outdoor Life Magazine
- Long been known as a baseball town
- Spectacular outdoor activities - hunting, fishing kayaking and much more!
- Great variety of entertainment options
- Multiple universities and colleges
- Idaho's Only Seaport at the Confluence of the Snake and Clearwater Rivers
- The Hub of Higher Education in Idaho
- A City of Firsts: Idaho's First Capital, Post Office, Public
- Library, Newspaper, and More
- Manufacturing Friendly and Excellent Quality of Life
- Great Healthcare - low healthcare costs and multiple facilities
- Lewiston, ID has a total population of 33,047
- Median Home Price: $187,393
- Median Rental Rate: $500
- Unemployment Rate: 2.76%
Dogwood Festival - held annually celebrating arts, culture and community in the Lewis-Clark Valley
Lewiston Roundup - A proud member of the Big 4 Rodeo Association bring high-quality and unsurpassed energy in rodeo entertainment to North-Central Idaho for 85 years.
Steelhead Derby - Come compete in the Steelhead Derby in November to win prizes for largest Steelhead caught!