Registered Cardiac Sonographer
We have a client in Paris, TX who is looking to add a Registered Cardiac Sonographer to its team for a 13-week contract assignment.
- 13-week contract assignment
- Day Shift
- Relocation assistance provided upon receipts for direct hires
Essential Job Function:
- Uses ultrasound to visualize internal cardiac structures, obtain measurements of cardiac valves, ventricle and left atrium and visualize blood flow.
- Assists the physician with complex ultrasound procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School graduate or equivalent
RDCS (Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer) or RCS (Registered Cardiac Sonographer) certification/registration preferred or Registry eligible. Must have registry within 14 months of hire
ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire.
One to two years of ultrasound experience in echocardiography preferred