Registered Cardiac Sonographer
Location : Martinsville VA 24115
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Radiology
Job Description :
We have a client in Martinsville, VA who is looking to add a Registered Cardiac Sonographer to its team.
SHIFT: Day Shift; 10+ hour/shifts, rotate weekends
- Coordinate and participate in the administration of advanced diagnostic ultrasonography.
- Perform non-invasive cardiac ultrasonography on patients with acute and chronic cardiovascular dysfunction, utilizing state of the art procedures and bio-medical equipment.
- Perform Peripheral Vascular and Arterial studies.
- Practice in accordance with state and federal law and health care regulatory standards.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Echocardiogram credential and/or formal ultrasound training
- BLS (AHA) required
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer, RCS
- Experience in Vascular and/or EEG preferred
- Minimum of 12 months experience of Vascular/Cardiac Ultrasound procedures