Radiologist (Part-time) - Experienced / New Grad
- Permanent part-time position
- No nights, no weekends, flexible scheduling
- Join the Radiology Department at a well-established multispecialty group practice based in Champaign-Urbana, the home of the University of Illinois
- Minimum skills required include general diagnostic radiology, GI fluoroscopy, Arthrography, Lumbar punctures, mammography, breast biopsies, and image guided biopsy/drainage procedures (light interventional)
- Additional general diagnostic work: plain films, ultrasound, CT, MR and NM/PET available to read based on hours worked and skill set
- Will be providing on-site coverage a minimum of 2 days per week. Additional shifts available based on desire and skill sets
- Opportunity for additional shift coverage of the main hospital during daytime, evening and weekend shifts available but not required
- Full remote support from our subspecialized department with fellowship trained Neuro, MSK, Body, NM and breast imaging radiologists.
- This facility is a 104-bed HFAP accredited facility that serves 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals). Enjoy the slower pace of a community hospital that is dedicated to a patient-centered and service-oriented practice
- In addition to Radiology, other specialties available at this facility include: Allergy, Anesthesia, Audiology, Cardiology, ENT, Family Medicine, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, and Urology
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the local College of Medicine
- College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- MD or DO required
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date
- Will accept either experienced physicians or new grads!
Olney has a population of about 9,085 and has very affordable housing. Going on a fishing trip at the nearest Lake or River is one of the things to do in Olney Illinois. Lots of parks and recreation in Olney and surrounding areas.