Psychiatry Medical Director
We have a client in Centre Hall, PA who is looking for a full-time Psychiatry Medical Director.
Treatment at this facility is individualized, person-centered, trauma-informed and recovery-oriented. They believe that moderate to severe behavioral health challenges of children, adolescents and adults results from the interaction of biological, psychological and social factors.
In the position as the Medical Director, you will:
- Serve as Medical Director of the Facility, Director of Inpatient Units, and staff psychiatrists on site.
- Actively participate in facility's overall patient care evaluation program
- Assist in the performance of utilization review
- Ensure the units' services are provided effectively and efficiently
- Assist in staff education, employee recruiting
- Develop formal policies and procedures for program
- Perform psychiatric evaluations, medical therapy, treatment planning, staff development and provider supervision
- Could see a mix of Adult and Child/Adolescent patients in the inpatient visits
- SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 40 hour work week
- Full benefits package, competitive salary, productivity bonus structure
- Comprehensive Benefit Package - health, dental, PTO, 401K, paid malpractice and insurance plans including tail coverage
- Competitive, base salary, bonuses, incentivized performance, professional development, CME allowances
- Relocation package, commencement bonus and employee stock purchase plan
- Collaborative team approach with Evidence Based Practices , where patient care is our Top Priority
This position is with a facility that is located on a beautiful 52-acre campus in a valley of gently rolling farmland, minutes outside State College in Central PA. This quiet, peaceful, rural setting provides a calming environment that is very conducive to recovery. With its recently updated rooms, community spaces and recreational areas it is the perfect setting for comfort and safety for a holistic approach to treatment.
They provide comprehensive services to children, adolescents, adults and older adults. They are committed to providing individuals and their families the hope of recovery through an environment conducive to wellness, strength-based programming an highly competent and qualified staff.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience out of Fellowship
- Prefer someone with Inpatient practice experience
- Highly prefer someone with leadership experience