Child / Adolescent Psychiatrist
We are looking for a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist for a position with one of our amazing clients in Gulfport, MS for their Child and Adolescent Services. This is a specialty hospital located on the Mississippi Gulf Coast for more than 33 years.
They provide a full range of treatment options, including outpatient therapy, day treatment and inpatient services for children as young as 4 years of age, adolescents and adults.
- Inpatient Services or General Psychiatrist for Inpatient Services.
- 1 night a week tele-phonic, call only.
- 1:5 weekend call
- Generous Salary & Bonus
- Ability to make $300K plus
- Low cost of living
- Friendly coastal community
- No snow or major traffic issues
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Health insurance, dental, vision benefits and more.
- Paid Time Off
Gulfport is a growing community known for its long white sandy beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. The area offers many diverse educational systems, cultural and sporting activities, respected medical services and a stable business economy.
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or eligible in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of Mississippi, or ability to obtain
- Minimum of four years of practice/training experience
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians