Psychiatrist - Medical Director of Adult Services
This is a specialty hospital located on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and provides a full range of treatment options, including outpatient therapy, day treatment and inpatient services for children as young a 4 years of age, adolescents and adults. Very supportive and caring environment. Treatment is individualized and provided by a multidisciplinary clinical team comprised of Psychiatrists and clinical staff supported by a strong administrative team.
Position duties include admission evaluations, daily care of assigned patients in the programs, treatment team leadership and interaction with administrative and provider oversight.
- General Salary and bonus opportunities
- Medical Director stipend offered
- Low cost of living in this friendly coastal community
- Live in Beautiful Ocean Springs!
- Relocation and sign-on bonus and student loan assistance, if needed
- Malpractice coverage
- Health insurance, dental, vision benefits and more!
- PTO and CMEs
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Psychiatry
- Prior leadership experience is preferred
- Active MS license or ability to obtain license