Psychiatrist - Child/Adolescent or General
Location : St. Johns MI 48879
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Physician
Job Description :
We have a client in St. Johns, MI who is looking to add a Psychiatrist - Child/Adolescent OR General to its team for Inpatient Adolescent Services. This is an inpatient treatment facility where you will have the opportunity for work-life balance in a caring environment that promotes both personal and professional growth.
This facility provides a continuum of individualized treatment to adolescents and adults needing psychiatric and/or substance abuse treatment.
- This facility is approximately 20 miles north of Lansing, MI & 1 hr. from Detroit
- On-site position
- This 54-bed hospital, utilizes 26 Child/Adolescent beds & 28 Adult beds.
- Need is for a Full Time Psychiatrist to see an Adolescent (12-17 years) case load and can also see adults, if desired (Employed or Independent Contractor options)
- Monday - Friday schedule
- In-Patient setting
- Call coverage on own patients 24/7
- Weeknight call is telephonic
- Call coverage would not involve coverage of adult patients
- This is a small facility, so you will not see a large call volume
- Weekend call involves coming in to facility to round on patients
- Duties include initial evaluations, follow up visits, medication management.
- Employed position with full benefits package: Medical/Dental/Vision insurances, 401k, PTO, CME, paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage.
Required Qualifications :
- Board Certification or Board Eligible General or Child Adolescent Psychiatry
- Michigan state Medical License or ability to obtain
- MD or DO
- Prefer experienced Psychiatrist