Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- SHIFT: Monday – Friday, 8a-5p
- Patient Advisory System handles after hour calls
- Outpatient, adult only practice
- Weekly collaboration with Psychiatrist
- PNP will cover “moderate” range of patient cases including consults with new patients, manage medications and provide counseling service
- Referral hospital and mental health facilities nearby
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Illinois RN and NP licensure: Current Illinois registered nurse license, advanced practice nurse licensure, and psychiatric certification.
- Master's Degree in Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
- Must have mental health assessment experience
- Must have positive communication skills, ability to work collaboratively with the health care team and excellent customer service skills
Olney has a population of about 9,085 and has very affordable housing. Going on a fishing trip at the nearest Lake or River is one of the things to do in Olney Illinois. Lots of parks and recreation in Olney and surrounding areas.