Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- SHIFT: Monday – Friday, 8a-5p schedule; option for 10 hour shifts
- Established clinical practice
- Outpatient, adult only practice
- Opportunity to work in a rural, underserved community
- Psychiatric NP will cover “moderate” range of patient cases including consults with new patients, manage medications and provide counseling service
- Collaboration with head Psychiatrist
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Illinois RN and NP licensure: Current Illinois registered nurse license, advanced practice nurse licensure, and psychiatric certification.
- Master's Degree in Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
- Must have mental health assessment experience
- Must have positive communication skills, ability to work collaboratively with the health care team and excellent customer service skills
Danville is located in Vermilion County and has a population of 32,337 and has very affordable housing, with the median home value at $66,200. You can visit Kennekuk County Park and see The Bunker Hill Herb Garden, which is a hidden jewel, or go hiking, have a picnic or go fishing in the ponds or large lake at this beautiful park. You can also visit Vermilion County Museum, which was the former home of Dr. William Fithian, one of Abraham Lincoln's cronies. Lincoln spoke from the balcony of this home on 9-21-1858.