Progressive Care Unit (PCU) RN
We have a client in Longview, TX who is looking to add a Progressive Care Unit (PCU) RN to its team. Will interview quickly, so get your resumes in ASAP!
This Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 224-bed facility. They believe in the power of people to create great care. They're 180 physicians and healthcare professionals strong, and quality-driven, nationally recognized for chest pain and stroke care, and dedicated to great patient service, with multi-specialty clinical expertise. They work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community you call home.
Full time position - Day and Night Shifts Available
$5K Sign-on Bonus if you have 2+ years of experience!
Responsibilities of the CVOR Nurse
- Responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area.
- Responsible for compliance with standards/policies during assigned shift.
- Responsible for supervising, assigning and directing activities of all licensed and unlicensed caregivers and support staff during their assigned shift.
- Uses independent judgment to ensure optimal delivery of patient care and appropriate use of available resources.
- Ensures that the facility values are reflected in all aspects of the department's operation.
- Current RN license or GN Permit valid in the state of Texas
- BLS required
- ADN required; BSN preferred
- Prefer TELE experience