Our benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness Program, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account Program, 401k, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, AD&D insurance, Childcare Assistance, Tuition Reimbursement, Identity Theft Protection insurance, and Relocation Assistance.
- Master's Degree in Physics or related field
- Two years of clinical experience required
- IMRT experience
- LDR/HDR experience preferred
- Experience in familiarity with Tomotherapy 5.1, Mosaiq 2.64 R&V, Eclipse/Aria 15.6 R&V, Velocity 4.1, TrueBeam EDGE 2.7, HyperArc, VariSource HDR and BrachyVision, SunNuclear ArcCheck/SRS MapCheck devices, RadCalc 2nd check, GE CT RT16, Lap Laser Systems, and RIT TG142 QA Software would be an asset
- Board Certified, American Board of Radiology or equivalent