Pediatrician - Experienced / New Grads
We have a client in Danville, IL who is looking to add a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatrician to its established team
This client will accept experienced physicians and new grads!
- Primarily outpatient position with some inpatient requirements
- Includes level 2 nursery duties and opportunity to do some inpatient work, if desired
- Join and share call with 4 other Pediatricians within Danville community as well as one physician at another close location
- Location site has 1 general Pediatrician and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Telephone call - triaged by nurse advisory line
- 1:5 night/weekend acute clinics
- Pediatric subspecialty support includes: Critical Care, Neurology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Developmental-Behavioral, Genetics, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Cardiology, and Level III Perinatal Services. This is all located in Champaign-Urbana.
- Catchment area is 138,000
- Danville is home to over 30,000 residents and is located 1 hour from Indianapolis and 2 hours from Chicago
- Competitive compensation and benefit package with full tail coverage
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP)
- MD or DO required
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date
- Will accept either experienced physicians or new grads!
Danville is located in Vermilion County and has a population of 32,337 and has very affordable housing, with the median home value at $66,200. You can visit Kennekuk County Park and see The Bunker Hill Herb Garden, which is a hidden jewel, or go hiking, have a picnic or go fishing in the ponds or large lake at this beautiful park. You can also visit Vermilion County Museum, which was the former home of Dr. William Fithian, one of Abraham Lincoln's cronies. Lincoln spoke from the balcony of this home on 9-21-1858.