PCU RN - Sign-on Bonus!
We have a client in San Angelo, TX who is looking to add a PCU RN to its team.
$8,000 Sign-on Bonus, Full Benefits & More!
This Medical Center is your community healthcare provider, a 171-bed facility with a wide range of services including a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, an accredited heart and vascular program, and an Orthopedic and Total Joint Center.
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks
- BLS required
- TX RN License or compact license required
- Associates in Nursing required; BSN preferred
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/must have current ACLS to be a Charge Nurse /maintained throughout the term of employment
- PALS preferred
- TNCC preferred
- At least one year of recent acute care hospital experience is required to get the bonus