PACU RN - Sign-on Bonus!
We have a client in Las Vegas, NM who is looking to add an PACU RN to its team.
$15,000 Sign-on Bonus, Relocation Assistant, Full Benefits & More!
This hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 54-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care; medical and surgical services; and diagnostic and emergency care. They believe in the power of people to create great care and work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they call home.
The PACU Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- DAY SHIFT: 6:45am - 3:15pm (Monday - Friday)
- On call 11 days/month; 3 of those days are weekend call
- How many beds/unit: 3 OP OR
- Nurse to patient ratio: 1:2
- Facility size: 54 beds
- 5 surgeries/day
- There is on-call requirements
- Sign-on bonus (Up to $15K for 2+ years experience; $10K for less than 2 years experience)
- Relocation Assistance: Up to $3K with original receipts
- Shift Differentials
A LITTLE ABOUT LAS VEGAS, NEW MEXICO
- Affordable living
- BSN Program at local college for continuing education candidates
- LOTS of outdoor activities, hunting, fishing, hiking trails
Las Vegas is a rural community with one University 3,000 students and one Community College 2,000 students with a International World College. The community has approximately 14,000 population with a surrounding area with the same population. There are 900 historic homes within Las Vegas. There are rentals that range as follows: 1 bedroom 400-500 per month, 2 bedroom 600-800 per month and 3 bedroom and up 900-1200 per month. This community is approximately 1 hour from Santa Fe and 1.5 from Taos New Mexico.
- ADN required, BSN preferred
- 2 years' experience as an RN
- 1 year PACU experience
- Must possess an RN license in the state of New Mexico
- Must have current BLS and ACLS