Outpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists
We have a client in Champaign, IL who is looking to add a Board Certified/Board Eligible Outpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists to join its busy practice.
- Join a dynamic department that consists of 4 Child Psychiatrists, 7 Adult Psychiatrists, 11 Ph.D. Psychologists, 13 Therapists, 14 Social Workers, three Nurse Practitioners and two Psychometricians
- Child Psychiatry call is 1:4 no ER call
- Fully accredited Psychiatry Residency
- Join an established hospital employed group practice
- Maximum 14 patients per day
- 60 – 90 minute new patient evaluations
- Opportunity to do some psychotherapy, consult liaison, addiction psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, both inpatient and outpatient
- Inpatient opportunities available, if desired
- Extremely established facility which is part of an integrated system with large referral base
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the organizations College of Medicine
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Organizations College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- MD or DO required
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date