Otolaryngologist - Experienced / New Grads
- Outpatient only practice; no call responsibilities
- Flexible scheduling; able to work 4-5 days/week and outreach to nearby clinics 1-2 days/week required
- Work alongside an experienced ENT Physician Assistant and excellent support staff
- Opportunity to do Plastic Surgery for candidates with experience
- Block surgical time
- Surgeries will be performed at a 104-bed HFAP accredited facility with 5 OR’s that serves 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals)
- High volume practice; this is the only ENT provider within 45 miles of the area
- Must be willing to live in and be an active part of the community
- This facility provides a full spectrum of Otolaryngology procedures including: Myringotomy with tubes, Tonsillectomy, Maxillofacial surgery/surgery for facial fractures, sinus irrigation, and Laryngoscope with dilatation
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the local College of Medicine
- College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- MD or DO required
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date
- Will accept either experienced physicians or new grads!
Olney has a population of about 9,085 and has very affordable housing. Going on a fishing trip at the nearest Lake or River is one of the things to do in Olney Illinois. Lots of parks and recreation in Olney and surrounding areas.