OR Manager / Clinical Manager - $10K Sign-on Bonus!
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of clinical operations within an assigned portfolio (Surgical Services). Providing front line leadership to a multidisciplinary team, this position facilitates the coordination of a range of clinical activities, ensuring safe, quality patient care and effective and appropriate use of resources.
The Manager plays an integral role in modeling professionalism, professional practice and collaboration with internal and external partners to achieve quality outcomes. In collaboration with the Director, Surgical Services, the Manager participates in, and may lead quality initiatives and functions as a resource for staff and internal and external partners regarding unit/departmental patient care processes, interpreting standards, policies and systems to improve care and outcomes. You will be accountable for day-to-day decision-making as it relates to all aspects of patient flow, service delivery and the associated operational resources in the assigned unit/department/program.
In addition to strong clinical skills in at least one area within the program, the Manager demonstrates strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, effective communication skills and works collaboratively with all members of the healthcare team and external partners to achieve positive outcomes for patients.
- 10K Sign-on Bonus!
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Costs Covered by Facility
- "Red Carpet" service during interview process!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental and Voluntary Insurance Options
- 401K with Employer Match!
- PTO & Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Flexible Health Spending Account / Dependent Care Account Options
- Current RN License in Nevada is required
- Experience as an RN Circulator in an acute care setting is required
- 10 years' experience in peri-operative services (preferred)
- 3 years' experience in a leadership position (required)
- BLS, ACLS, PALS (required upon hire)
- CNOR preferred
- Associates Degree (required); BSN (preferred)