OR Circulator RN
Location : Paris TX 75460
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Nursing
Job Description :
We have a client looking for an OR Circulator RN to add to its team in Paris, TX.
- 13-week contract assignment
- Shift: 10:30am-7pm, Monday-Friday with on call responsibilities
- $10K Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Allowance Available
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides direct patient care to neonate through geriatric patient populations.
- Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
- Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition.
- Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures.
- Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of surgical operating team are met.
- Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure.
Required Qualifications :
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, required
- Current state of Texas, or Multi Sate Registered Nurse Licensure, required
- 1 year nurse experience, required. (May consider a new grad that has had several years of experience in an OR in another capacity such as a CT, CST, or CSTFA.)
- Two or more years of recent critical care experience, preferred
- Two or more years of OR experience, preferred
- *One year of OR Circulator experience required for bonus
- ACLS preferred
- Current BLS certification