OB/GYN Physician - Experienced / New Grads
- Call is 1:3
- Outreach to surrounding 8 county service area
- Certified Nurse Mid-Wife to assist with practice development
- This facility is a 104-bed HFAP accredited facility that serves 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals) and has a Level II Nursery designation
- This facility offers state-of-the-art OB/GYN facilities. Their "Family Maternity Services" unit includes 6 birthing suites with an LDRP concept and is staffed with RNs that are specially trained in Neonatal care
- The unit also includes 6 additional suites for women's health and gynecological surgery patients
- Integrated with flagship hospital, which includes a 433-bed Level I Trauma Center that provides Level III Perinatal Services and has dedicated neonatal and perinatal air/ground transport services
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with local College of Medicine
- College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
- MD or DO required
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date
- Will accept either experienced physicians or new grads!
Olney has a population of about 9,085 and has very affordable housing. Going on a fishing trip at the nearest Lake or River is one of the things to do in Olney Illinois. Lots of parks and recreation in Olney and surrounding areas.