Neurodiagnostic Tech III
Location : Martinsville VA 24115
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Radiology
Job Description :
We have a client looking to add a Neurodiagnostic Tech III to its team in Martinsville, VA.
- Helps train new Sleep Laboratory personnel.
- Practices in accordance with state and federal law and health care regulatory standards.
- Competent in performing advanced sleep testing procedures and associated interventions.
- Works independently under the “general” supervision of the RPSGT Sleep Center Clinical Manager or Patient Care Coordinator or the Medical Director.
- Attends training and educational seminars as prescribed by the Sleep Center Clinical Manager or the Medical Director.
Required Qualifications :
- Associates degree with five years of experience as an RPSGT OR ten years of experience as an RPSGT OR dual credentialing and practicing in at least two disciplines including RPSGT and another credential (i.e. RST, RPFT, RRT, RN, CRT, LPN, EMT, CCSH, etc.)
- BLS required
- Licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine to practice Polysomnography
- Ten years of experience working in a sleep laboratory as an RPSGT which includes at least five years of specific training administered by an RPSGT and a Sleep Board Certified Medical Director OR meet the minimum education/experience requirements for this position.