Neurodiagnostic Tech II
Location : Martinsville VA 24115
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Radiology
Job Description :
We are looking for a Neurodiagnostic Tech II to join an established team in Martinsville, VA.
SHIFT: Night shift, 10+ hour/shift, rotate weekends
- Helps train new Sleep Laboratory personnel.
- Practices in accordance with state and federal law and health care regulatory standards.
- Competent in performing advanced sleep testing procedures and associated interventions.
- Works independently under the “general” supervision of the RPSGT Sleep Center Clinical Manager or Patient Care Coordinator or the Medical Director.
- Attends training and educational seminars as prescribed by the Sleep Center Clinical Manager or the Medical Director.
Required Qualifications :
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Registered by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
- BLS required
- Licensed by the VA Board of Medicine to practice Polysomnography
- Licensed with the VA Board of Medicine in Polysomnography
- 2 years of experience working in a sleep lab which includes at least one year of specific training administered by a RPSGT and a Sleep Board Certified Medical Director