Location : Brownwood TX 76801
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Radiology
Job Description :
We have a client in Brownwood, TX who is looking to add an MRI Tech to its amazing, established team. Open to new grads, prefer experienced Techs.
Monday - Friday
7:30a - 4:30p
EQUIPMENT: Siemens Magnatom C and GE Excite 8 channel 1.5T
- Performs a variety of MRI imaging procedures and assists physicians and radiologists at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
- Responsible for obtaining MRI images of diagnostic quality and related quality control monitoring, while adhering to departmental standards and protocols.
- Responsible for patient safety protocols.
- Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure effective, efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired outcomes.
- Participates in PI activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Must be a graduate of a school of Radiologic Sciences (required)
- 2 years Radiology Tech experience preferred
- 1 year specific experience in MRI highly preferred
- Registered as a Radiology Technologist through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (R) is required
- Registered as MRI Technologist through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (MR) preferred
- Certified by Texas Medical Board (TMB) required
- BLS required
- Experience with Siemens Magnatom C and G.E. Excite 8 Channel 1.5 T highly preferred