Med Tech - Sign on Bonus!
We have a client in Port Charlotte, FL who is looking to add a Med Tech to its team.
**NEW GRADS WILL BE CONSIDERED; Sign-on Bonus, Full Benefits and more!**
This facility is a 254-bed Joint Commission accredited full-service hospital that is committed to caring for people throughout their cycle of life. Recognized locally as a leading health care provider, they are large enough to offer the continuum of care that you and your family need, but small enough to provide the personal attention that you and your family deserve.
The Medical Technologist is responsible for performing all diagnostic testing and quality controls, preparing reagents, reporting results according to established policies and procedures, reviewing and overseeing moderate to high complexity testing, maintaining equipment and supplies and performing other duties as assigned.
Must meet CLIA Laboratory High Complexity Testing criteria.
Must have Florida Medical Technologist licensure in 5 areas.
Covers Chemistry, Blood bank, Hematology, Coags,Urine and Micro set-up
- Full-time, 2nd Shift 1p-9p, Every other weekend , FT position
- New Grads will be considered!
- Up to $5K for both Sign-on and Relocation Assistance
- Bachelors Degree a MUST
- Must meet CLIA Laboratory High Complexity Testing criteria
- Must have Active Florida Medical Technologist licensure in Chemistry, Hematology, Serology, Blood Bank, and Microbiology
- ASCP preferred
- 1 year experience in a generalist role, but will consider newly licensed graduates with Bachelor's Degree and ASCP
- Active Florida Medical Technologist licensure in Chemistry, Hematology, Serology, Blood Bank, and Microbiology.