Med Surg RN
We have a client in Las Vegas, NM who is looking to add a Med Surg RN to its team.
This hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 54-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care; medical and surgical services; and diagnostic and emergency care. They believe in the power of people to create great care and work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they call home.
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- DAY: 2 openings
- NIGHT: 2 openings
- Average Census is 12
- 38 Med/Surg beds
- Diverse team, team building events, cook outs in the summer and employee recognition programs
- Close knit hospital, not a high-pace facility
- Full Benefits
- Shift Differentials
- Sign-on Bonus for 2 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance - Up to $3K with original receipts
A LITTLE INFO ABOUT LAS VEGAS, NM
- Affordable living
- Historical community - 900 historical buildings
- BSN Program at local college for continuing education candidates
- LOTS of outdoor activities, hunting, fishing, hiking trails
Las Vegas is a rural community with one University 3,000 students and one Community College 2,000 students with a International World College. The community has approximately 14,000 population with a surrounding area with the same population. There are 900 historic homes within Las Vegas. There are rentals that range as follows: 1 bedroom 400-500 per month, 2 bedroom 600-800 per month and 3 bedroom and up 900-1200 per month. This community is approximately 1 hour from Santa Fe and 1.5 from Taos New Mexico.
- ADN required; BSN preferred
- Must be a licensed RN in the State of New Mexico, or compact license
- Must have at least six months of experience
- BLS required