Med/Surg RN (Nights) - Sign-on Bonus!
We have a client looking for several Med/Surg RN's to join its team in Statesboro, GA.
- 5 Full-time, night MS RN's needed
- SHIFT: 7p-7a
- Sign-on Bonus Available
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes
This facility has 149-beds and is a beautiful facility. They do not house a trauma center but do utilize a tertiary facility in Savannah or Augusta, if needed.
They are located near a university, but have a lot of residents who have lived there with families for years. The population in Statesboro is around 31,000 with the most current enrollment at GSU adding an additional 26,000 at times. There are smaller areas in the county that are still close enough to commute if living in town is not desired. Bulloch County is home to the Georgia Southern Eagles and their sports teams. Tormenta Soccer Complex, the Averitt Center for the Arts, and has a well-developed Recreational Department that is county-wide.
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Current Georgia RN License
- BLS required
- Prefer at least 1 year of experience