Manager of Provider Network Operations
Location : Danville VA 24541
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
We have a client in Danville, VA who is looking to add a Manager of Provider Network Operations to its team.
They are looking for a professional, career minded individual for an opportunity as Manager of Provider Network Operations.
Some regional travel required.
- In this position you will support all provider network operational activities and ensures compliance with facility standards for network participation, state and federal regulatory requirements and accrediting entity standards
- You will manage several operational functions as assigned, which may include credentialing, contract processing and provider service functions
- You will monitor the provider onboarding process from end-to-end to ensure operations run effectively and efficiently and add support as needed
- Allocate and distribute work according to department needs to ensure consistency and efficient operations
- Maintain strategic performance and support process improvement activities among all regions and with matrix partners
- Monitor all provider network operational functional areas to ensure production is compliant with all internal standards and develop corrective action plans as needed
- Take a lead role in the implementation of new initiatives
- Interpret and coordinate work functions, and establish standards of performance in order to carry out policy
- Oversee compliance, oversight and report monthly departmental key indicators
Required Qualifications :
- This individual must have strong verbal/written communication skills, computer and mobile technology skills required.
- Healthcare, management and managed care experience a plus.
- MBA, MHA or MPH highly preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Health Care Administration, Business or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' management or supervisory experience in a progressive leadership role