We have a client in Gillette, WY who is looking for a Lead Counselor to add to its team. This is a full-time, direct hire position.
- SHIFT: Monday - Thursday: 8a-5p; Friday 8a-12p
- May do 1 week call every other month
- No weekends
- Sign on Bonus available
- Relocation assistance available on case by case basis
- EQUIPMENT: My Evolve/Netsmart, Meditech
- Individual group therapy
- Chart reviews
- Manage treatment plans
- Supervise provisional therapist
- Reports to and works in conjunction with the Operations Manager and Behavioral Health Services Director
- The Lead Counselor assesses, plans, and implements departmental strategic initiatives to ensure excellence in patient and family care, reflective of the Organization's mission, vision and values
- Works closely with the staff. Monitors and updates policies and procedures
- Provides supervision and consultation to clinicians as appropriate
- Leads the Treatment Team Meetings and ensures best practices are maintained
- Provides psychotherapy, consultation, and psychoeducational services to a diverse population
- Participates in normal on-call rotation
- Provides community education and consultations
- Works under the professional license per state licensing standards
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health or Behavioral Health discipline
- 2 years of experience required
- Licensed counselor, LMFT, LPC, LCSW, etc. required
- WY Mental Health Professions License required
- BLS required
ABOUT GILLETTE, WYOMING
Gillette is known as the Energy Capital of the nation and is home to big industries and entrepreneurs and has a rich supply of natural resources to serve the workforce that has grown around it. It is an active city with recreation, hunting & fishing, popular rodeo events and was named one of Livability.com's Top 10 Manliest Cities. The CAM-PHLEX event center includes an NHL-sized ice rink and motocross facilities.
Wyoming is the 10th largest state in the U.S., but the least populous, which makes it ideal for those looking to escape the city life and immerse themselves in the wild. It is nestled between the Big Horn Mountains and the Black Hills, situated in the Powder River Basin. While these geographical elements make for breathtaking scenery, the low population ensures a greater percentage for wild life encounters and solice on your hikes, picnics, etc.
BIG HORN MOUNTAIN
Gillette offers various can't-miss things to do, from attending special events to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history to dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks - there is something for everyone in Gillette!
To learn more about Gillette, things to do, real estate, business, schools, health, restaurants, recreation and more, click here!