Labor & Delivery (L&D) RN
Location : Helena AR 72342
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5 years L&D experience
Required Education : ADN required; BSN preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Nursing
Job Description :
We have a client in Helena, AR that is looking for a Labor & Delivery (L&D) RN to join its team.
This facility is your community healthcare provider; a 155-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care. They believe in the power of people to create great care and work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they all call home.
In this position as the L&D RN, you will:
- Evaluate assigned patients and plans, implement and document nursing care.
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Perform various patient tests and administer medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promote patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Nurse to Patient Ratio: 1:2 laboring women
- SHIFT: 7pm - 7am weekends included
- ADC -2
- 20-25 births per month
- NO floating required
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Shift Differentials
- L&D 5 bed L/D/R
- 7 bed PP/Rooming-in
A LITTLE ABOUT HELENA
Helena is located about 110 miles east of Arkansas capital city of Little Rock and about 70 miles south of Memphis, TN.
Five reasons to relocate to Helena – Healthcare; Affordable Housing; Quality of Life; Education and Transformation.
Helena offers shopping and dining; arts and culture and something for every outdoor enthusiast. More detailed information about Helena can be found at The Phillips County Chamber of Commerce.
Required Qualifications :
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Associate's degree in Nursing is required; Prefer Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- Must have a current and active RN license in the State of Arkansas or compact license allowing you to work in AR
- BLS, ACLS, NRP and PALS
- 3-5 years L&D experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.