Labor & Delivery (L&D) RN - Sign-on Bonus!
We have a client in Las Vegas, NM who is looking to add a Labor & Delivery (L&D) RN to its team.
Sign-on Bonus, Relocation Assistant, Full Benefits & More!
This hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 54-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care; medical and surgical services; and diagnostic and emergency care. They believe in the power of people to create great care and work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they call home.
The L&D Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- 1 day and 3 night shifts available
- Full Benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation Assistance: Up to $3K with original receipts
- Shift Differentials
A LITTLE ABOUT LAS VEGAS, NEW MEXICO
- Affordable living
- BSN Program at local college for continuing education candidates
- LOTS of outdoor activities, hunting, fishing, hiking trails
Las Vegas is a rural community with one University 3,000 students and one Community College 2,000 students with a International World College. The community has approximately 14,000 population with a surrounding area with the same population. There are 900 historic homes within Las Vegas. There are rentals that range as follows: 1 bedroom 400-500 per month, 2 bedroom 600-800 per month and 3 bedroom and up 900-1200 per month. This community is approximately 1 hour from Santa Fe and 1.5 from Taos New Mexico.
- ADN required, BSN preferred
- 2 years' experience as an RN
- 1 year L&D experience
- Must possess an RN license in the state of New Mexico
- Must have current BLS, ACLS and NRP required
- Fetal Monitoring Certification and STABLE within 90 days of hire