Location : Watford City ND 58854
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5 years experience as Lab Manager preferred
Required Education : Bachelor's of Science in Medical Technology or Medical Science required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Laboratory
Job Description :
We have a client in Watford City, ND who is looking for a FT, direct hire Lab Manager.
- Responsible for direction and coordination of the personnel in Clinical Laboratory services.
- Activities included are performance of chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic tests performed in the Clinical Laboratory to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- Ensures that services are of the best quality, are cost contained and are carried out in an expeditious manner.
- Responsible for recognizing results or problems that require referral to the Clinical Laboratory Pathologist.
- Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities.
- Assists in formulating the budget.
- Maintains efficient and effective department operation while requiring compliance with all state, federal and local regulatory laws, standards and protocols.
- TARGET START DATE: 1/6/2020
- SHIFTS: 8a-5p; Monday - Friday, flexible schedule will be necessary for being on call.
- EQUIPMENT: Sysmex Ortho vision –blood bank. LIS-EPIC beaker Architect Stago. Experience in both programs is preferred.
- 25 Beds
Required Qualifications :
- 5 years experience as Lab Manager preferred
- ASCP required
- Bachelor's of Science in Medical Technology or Medical Science required