L&D RN - Nights (Sign-on Bonus)
We have a client looking for two Labor & Delivery (L&D) RN's to join its team in Statesboro, GA.
- Night Shift Available (7p-7a)
- 2 Full-time Night positions available
- Full benefits
- Sign-on Bonus!
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Labor & Delivery; 8 LDR and 5 Triage
- 1:2 Nurse to Patient Ratio
- Women's Pavilion also houses a 20-bed Post-Partum Suite and a Level 1 Nursery with 20-beds and a Level 2 Nursery with 5 beds
- They deliver 1500-1600 babies/year
- They staff either 3 or 4 RNs at night and do not have mandatory call or OT.
- They float to PP or nursery as needed and after competencies have been completed
- They do not circulate in the OR for cesareans, but do recover them to reunite other/baby ASAP
This facility has 149-beds and is a beautiful facility. They do not house a trauma center but do utilize a tertiary facility in Savannah or Augusta, if needed.
They are located near a university, but have a lot of residents who have lived there with families for years. The population in Statesboro is around 31,000 with the most current enrollment at GSU adding an additional 26,000 at times. There are smaller areas in the county that are still close enough to commute if living in town is not desired. Bulloch County is home to the Georgia Southern Eagles and their sports teams. Tormenta Soccer Complex, the Averitt Center for the Arts, and has a well-developed Recreational Department that is county-wide.
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Current Georgia RN License
- BLS required
- ACLS required
- NRP required
- Prefer at least 3 years of experience