Infection Prevention Resource Analyst RN - $10,000 sign on bonus!
- The Infection Prevention Clinical Resource Analyst is responsible for assisting the Chief Quality Officer in implementing the quality improvement program that systematically monitors, evaluates, and interprets the quality and appropriateness of processes and outcomes through the infection prevention program.
- The focus of this position is in regard to data evaluation, verification, and analysis to ensure quality improvement initiatives, the accuracy of data reporting to regulatory agencies for pandemic data, and collaborating with the Infection Preventionist RN for monitoring of healthcare-associated infections and instituting effective control measures where appropriate.
- Data abstraction is required.
This position is at a 168-bed facility that provides a broad range of healthcare services, including inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging and emergency, medical and surgical care. From brain and spine surgery, minimally invasive and robotic surgery and open-heart surgery to access to preventive and primary care through its integrated delivery system, they strive to offer quality medical care to friends and neighbors in Las Cruces, Dona Ana County and throughout Southern New Mexico. As an accredited Chest Pain Center, an accredited Joint Replacement Center, an accredited Stroke Center, and an accredited Bariatric Surgery Center, they are committed to offering nationally recognized care.
- Cardiac (Heart and Vascular Center, Cath Lab, Telemetry, Rehabilitation)
- Cardiovascular Laboratory
- Emergency Departments (Main and Freestanding)
- Intensive Care/Intermediate Care Units
- Imaging Centers (MRI, CT, Mammography, Ultrasound)
- Infusion Therapy
- Level III Trauma Center
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Surgery (Minimally Invasive, Robotic-Assisted)
- Therapy – Inpatient Outpatient (Physical, Occupational, Speech)
- Women’s Imaging Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Associates in Nursing required; BSN preferred
- 3 years of Clinical Nursing Experience
- Strong Computer Skill; MS Office, Database Management
Has knowledge and experience in areas of patient care practices, microbiology, asepsis, disinfection/sterilization, adult education, infectious diseases, communication, program administration, and epidemiology
Preferred: Knowledge of process improvement, change management concepts, and understanding of statistical applications
- Current New Mexico RN license
- BLS required (Due by COB on the last day of the month after one (1) full month of work)