Infection Control RN
We have a client looking for an Infection Control RN to add to its team in Cedar Park, TX. Looking for someone to start ASAP!!
This facility is located minutes from downtown Austin and is a 106-bed facility and is a level IV Designated Trauma Center with more than 600 healthcare professionals working together to provide inpatient, outpatient, surgical, and emergency care for Cedar Park and the greater Austin region. Primary Stroke Center and Level II NICU.
Infection Control reports to Chief Quality Officers and offices in the Quality Department where there are 6 total FTEs.
- Must have prior experience in Infection control in acute care setting
- 3 yrs of RN acute care experience
- Prefer at least 1 year of Infection Control experience and certification in Infection Control
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited RN program; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) strongly preferred
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Texas, or license with a compact state required upon hire