Infection Control Coordinator RN
We have a client in Port Charlotte, FL who is looking to add a Infection Control Coordinator RN to its team.
This facility is a 254-bed Joint Commission accredited full-service hospital that is committed to caring for people throughout their cycle of life. Recognized locally as a leading health care provider, they are large enough to offer the continuum of care that you and your family need, but small enough to provide the personal attention that you and your family deserve.
- Monitors and investigates known or suspected sources of infections in order to determine the source and ensure control.
- Reviews sterilization and disinfection techniques and recommends changes as needed.
- Provides related education to staff.
- Prepares simple cultures as needed for environmental and individual studies.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area