Location : Paris TX 75460
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Nursing
Job Description :
We have a client looking for an ICU RN to join its team in Paris, TX.
- Day Shift
- 13-week contract assignment
- $10K Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Allowance Available
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides direct and indirect patient care in the critical care setting.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current state of Texas Registered Nurse Licensure
- 1 year nurse experience, required.
- Two or more years of recent critical care experience, preferred
- Two or more years of ICU experience, preferred
- *1 year of ICU experience required for bonus*
- CCRN preferred
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification within 90 days of hire in the department
- TNCC within 12 months of hire in the department