We have a client in Longview, TX who is looking to add a ICU RN to its team. Will interview quickly, so get your resumes in ASAP!
This Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 224-bed facility. They believe in the power of people to create great care. They're 180 physicians and healthcare professionals strong, and quality-driven, nationally recognized for chest pain and stroke care, and dedicated to great patient service, with multi-specialty clinical expertise. They work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community you call home.
Full time position - Day and Night Shifts Available
$5K Sign-on Bonus if you have 2+ years of experience!
Responsibilities of the ICU Nurse
- Administers professional nursing care to patients
- Assesses patient status
- Implements nursing interventions to modify or alleviate nursing care needs of patients or significant others with ages varying from adult to geriatric.
- Patient care plans are developed, implemented, and evaluated to promote recovery and ensure a safe and therapeutic environment. Demonstrates an ability to respond to and provide direction to a changing workload in a positive and professional manner.
- Promotes a harmonious work environment.
- Demonstrates compliance to the facility Service Excellence Standards of Performance at all times
- Current RN license valid in the state of Texas
- BLS required
- ADN required; BSN preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in ICU
- Would be great if they had CVICU experience
- NO new grads - must have experience
- Previous Cardiac/ Telemetry preferred
- Dysrhythmia Interpretation Course preferred
- Previous Critical Care Course preferred