ICU RN - 5K - $10K Sign-on Bonus
- This is a Department of Nursing Service position that provides delivery of patient care with the knowledge of a Registered Nurse.
- Must demonstrate the clinical ability to work as a Primary RN on the unit to which assigned
- Must be able to coordinate the delivery of patient care on the unit
- Complete required documentation
- Participate in patient/family teaching and discharge planning, effectively utilizing the Nursing Process
- Provides leadership by working cooperatively and effectively with physicians, ancillary staff, and other administrative and support personnel in maintaining the standards of professional nursing practice in the multidisciplinary clinical setting.
- Provides the basic leadership required of a Registered Nurse for subordinate staff on the Unit.
- Maintains quality delivery of patient care by completing patient assignments in compliance with the Nursing Process, the Arizona Nurse Practice Act, TJC and State regulations, and established Hospital Policies and Procedures.
- Strives daily to give all customers exceptional care and promotes the Organizations’ Standards of Behavior
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree Required
- Requires superior critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action
- BLS required
- ACLS required upon hire
- EKG Course and NIHSS Stroke within 30 days of hire and annually thereafter
- Moderate and Deep sedation required within 60 days of hire
- TNCC certification within 6 months of hire
- Arizona RN License or Compact State RN License required upon hire
WHY THIS FACILITY
- A highly competitive benefits/compensation package, world class technology, and a compassionate group of patient-focused professionals - these are just a few of the reasons to consider a career with this healthcare organization
- When you walk into this facility, you will see not only a medical center that is patient-centered and committed to exceptional care, but you will see employees that are like family, smiling faces and helpful hands throughout the hospital
- Their goal is to help employees succeed and accomplish their professional goals within the organization. They have many programs to help employees stay on track with career goals. They want you to have a CAREER, not just a job!
ABOUT LAKE HAVASU
Located on the "west coast" of Arizona, Lake Havasu City has earned the reputation as the outdoor recreation mecca of the southwest. Blessed by an ideal climate, captivating scenery, beautiful yet rugged mountains, tranquil desert and the azure waters of the Colorado River, Lake Havasu's 45-mile long lake is a nautical beauty.
Check out these links for more information on Lake Havasu City: