ICU Manager - RN (Days) - Sign-on Bonus!
We are looking for a process driven, compassionate and career orientated Registered Nurse to work as the Clinical Manager – ICU) at our medical center. As the Clinical manager, you will act as a role model providing leadership for the unit. You will participate in policy and standard development and cost-effective unit operations. You will ensure compliance in every facet from the entire floor.
A few Responsibilities of the Clinical Manager – ICU
- Implantation of philosophies, goals, policies and procedures of the hospital
- Accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by staff
- Responsible for clinical management of the unit.
Required Qualifications of the Clinical Manager –ICU
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Valid License in the State of AZ or Compact Nursing License
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- 6 Months of Clinical Nursing experience in Direct patient care
Preferred Qualifications of the Clinical Manager – ICU
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing
- 5 year of Clinical Experience Preferred