This is a 162-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care. They believe in the power of people to create great care!
Night Shifts Available
The ICU/CCU RN will be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- Associate Degree in Nursing required
- Bachelors in Nursing preferred
- Licensed as an RN in New Mexico in good standing or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM
- BLS and ACLS required (new grads have 30 days from date of hire to obtain ACLS)
- TNCC required. TNCC must be obtained within 60 days of hire (6 months for new grads)
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of orientation
- PALS preferred
- At least one year of experience as an RN, preferably in the ICU/CCU
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress