We have a client in Las Vegas, NM who is looking to add a House Supervisor to its team.
This hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 54-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care; medical and surgical services; and diagnostic and emergency care. They believe in the power of people to create great care and work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they call home.
SHIFT: Night shift currently available
- Provides oversight for multiple hospital departments in the absence of unit management.
- Addresses patient care, staffing, and any other issues that may arise.
- Supervises nurses and staff and takes administrative responsibilities.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to Director of Inpatient Services.
- City of 14,000
- One hour away from Sante Fe and 1.5 hours from Taos, NM
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Associates Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred
- At least 3 years experience in the field or in a related area. 5 years experience preferred
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices and procedures
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the State of NM
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP required within 30 days of hire