Home Health Provider
- Picture yourself as a part of a health system that offers you every tool to support the stability and health of your medically complex patients?
- Picture yourself working outside of the hospital walls?
If so, then this is the position and organization for you!
We are looking for providers in the Youngstown, OH area to join this already amazing, established team. You will be provided with a Medical Assistant and car. The MA will drive you to your visits, so no need to put mileage on your own vehicle!
Deliver primary health care and patient care management in a residential setting.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take history, examines, determines diagnoses, and treats scheduled patients.
- Provides written documentation of patient's visit, per NCQA standards.
- Takes patient vital signs, as necessary, if Medical Assistant is unable to obtain.
- Performs phlebotomy (venipuncture only), as necessary, if Medical Assistant is unable to complete draw. Performs injections and/or immunizations. May perform ECG, Holter and/or Pulse Oximetry occasionally.
- Instructs patients/caregivers on proper medication and treatment regimens.
- Performs minor surgeries, as necessary, limited to I&D, removal of foreign body, suture removal, minor lacerations, minor aspirations.
- Works with Patient Care Coordinator to assure orders and referrals are properly/timely placed.
- Communicates with patients, caregivers, agency nurses, other providers and vendors as necessary to assure proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Performs all clinical duties with observing OSHA Universal Precautions.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Attends required meetings and in-services and participates in committees, as requested.
- Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional licenses and affiliations.
- Performs related work as required
- Competitive base salary and aggressive quarterly incentive pay
- NEW Annual ACO Shared Saving BONUS
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401K with match
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues
- Up-to-date software for your tablet and phone
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage
- No holidays, no hospital rounds
- Minimal call responsibilities
- Average of 10 patients per day
- More quality, face-to-face interaction with patients and families
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator
- Mobile diagnostic services and state of the art laboratory
- Experience in Geriatrics or complex patients preferred
- Active/unrestricted medical license in the state of Ohio
- EMR experience