We have an exciting full-time opportunity for a General Psychiatrist in Ocala, FL. Inpatient Adult Population. This hospital offers acute crisis stabilization, psychiatric care and detox services to adults suffering from addiction or mental health issues.
Position duties include admission evaluations, daily care of assigned patients in the programs, treatment team leadership and interaction with administrative and clinical staff
- Generous base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- 15 patient daily caseload
- No weeknight call
- Shared weeknight (1 night a week telephonic only) and weekend call 1:4
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus offered
- Excellent benefits package
- Student loan assistance
- Supportive leadership and friendly support staff
- No state income tax/Low cost of living
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Psychiatry.
- Active Florida license or ability to obtain licensure.
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Minimum of 4 years of practice/training experience
- Inpatient experience preferred
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians