We have a client looking to add a full-time General or Sub-Specialty Psychiatrist to join its team in Meridian, MS. This facility offers a diverse caseload and growth opportunity for those passionate about the field of Inpatient Psychiatry.
This is a 154-bed private hospital offering treatment services for psychiatric and chemical dependency issues. Program services include children, adolescents, adults, and older adult patient populations.
General Psychiatrist for Inpatient Adult Services or Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist for Inpatient Adolescent Services
DUTIES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Very attractive compensation packages to include base salary, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits package, bonus opportunity and more!
- Options are available for both Employment and Independent Contractor models
- Duties will include: admission evaluations and assessments, treatment team management, daily care of patient and administrative duties as related to patient care.
- All Adult caseload.
- Full-time, Monday - Friday schedule
- Minimal weekend call
- One week night tele-phonic only
Meridian is a great place to work and explore with local historical sites, Bonita Lakes Park, outdoor festivals, golfing and attend performances at the MSU Riley Center. Enjoy a mild climate year round with a low cost of living and southern hospitality in the booming college community!
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or eligible in General Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State or ability to obtain
- Minimum of four years of practice/training experience
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physician