General or Geriatric Psychiatrist
We have a client in Pembroke, MA who is looking for a General or Geriatric Psychiatrist. If you want to work in a collegial, supportive and caring environment that offers opportunity for professional and person growth, this may be the position for you!
Inpatient Psychiatric treatment at this hospital provides intensive diagnostic evaluation and treatment to stabilize teens, adults and older adult patients with psychiatric disorders.
DUTIES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Admission evaluations, treatment planning and direct patient care
- Full-time employment
- Monday - Friday
- No weekend or weeknight call, but if Physician opts to take call schedule it is paid extra in addition to salary
- Highly competitive base salary with opportunities to earn additional income
- Inpatient work
- Sign-on and retention bonus
- Malpractice insurance
- Health insurances - medical, vision, dental and more
- 401K plan with employer match
- CME package - financial support and time
- Relocation assistance, if moving
- Student loan assistance negotiable
This hospital is a 120-bed private psychiatric facility location on a beautiful South Shore campus between Boston and Cape Cod.
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or eligible in Psychiatry or Geriatric Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State or ability to obtain
- Minimum of four years of practice/training experience
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
- Fellowship trained in Geriatric Psychiatry