General or Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
We have a client with a full-time, employed General OR Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist opportunity in South Attleboro, MA.
- Inpatient work with no call
- Adult patients if General Psychiatrist and Adolescents if Child
- Full-time, employed staff position
- Competitive compensation plans plus full benefits packages that cover Malpractice, Health insurance, matching 401k, PTO, CME, sign on, relocation & more
- NO CALL, but if Physician opts to take call schedule, it is paid extra in addition to salary
- Work schedule is Monday - Friday
General position duties will be: admission evaluations; brief follow-up therapy contacts and medication management; treatment team leadership; and participation in medical staff meetings.
- Base salary
- Bonus plan
- Paid time off
- Malpractice insurance
- health insurance including dental, vision and more
- 401K plan with matching
- CME days and financial support
- Relocation if moving
- Sign on bonus and retention plan
- Student loan assistance negotiable.
This is a 103-bed hospital licensed, private psychiatric facilities just minutes from Providence, RI.
Inpatient units are designed to treat adults with general psychiatric or intellectual disabilities, as well as adolescents with general psychiatric issues. Patients with co-occurring psychiatric and substance abuse disorders can be treated on most units. There are also partial hospitalization programs (PHP) for patients with psychiatric and co-occurring psychiatric and substance abuse disorders.
Massachusetts is listed in Top 10 states for Physicians to practice !Health Exec, May 2019
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or eligible in Psychiatry or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of MA or ability to obtain
- Minimum of four years of practice/training experience
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians